Expired TikVPN Premium - 100 day trial with code

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.tikvpn.com/sign/signup
Event start
May 21, 2021
Event end
Jun 21, 2021
How to get a license
Giveaway by company for promotion for a limited time

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Anyone know were you enter the code?

After downloading the install/exe file and installing it?

Just want to confirm before installing it, has there is no place to enter the code on the web login portal.

Just sign up on the website if you dont have it then use the code and click the button then done without download/install it. its only for 100 days as trial user, im confused...

Stopspying

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
This is when we need a replacement for That One Privacy Guy's VPN comparisons, finding out information on vendors and their products. His resource was a good place to turn to when looking for information on VPNs, too many of the sites that 'compare' them are paid to review them, but That One Privacy Guy sold out too. I'm loath to knock all free offers along the lines of if its free then you're data is the payment. I have a free Windscribe VPN account from when they were first starting out, its based in a Five Eyes country but they are one of the better regarded VPNs.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
This is when we need a replacement for That One Privacy Guy's VPN comparisons, finding out information on vendors and their products. His resource was a good place to turn to when looking for information on VPNs, too many of the sites that 'compare' them are paid to review them, but That One Privacy Guy sold out too. I'm loath to knock all free offers along the lines of if its free then you're data is the payment. I have a free Windscribe VPN account from when they were first starting out, its based in a Five Eyes country but they are one of the better regarded VPNs.
Most consumers don't need a VPN.

The average PC user and pro-privacy advocates are more likely to buy a VPN based on some news about spying concerns (5-eyes), clever marketing, or through promotions (such as above).

Windscribe Free VPN should be safe enough for browsing through Hotel/Public Wi-Fi and when abroad.

There are use cases where a VPN can be a life saver, but for most casual users? No.

cliffspab

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Oct 4, 2019
I added this one to the stable for a laugh.

It's good! The speeds are better than expected and it works with all the major UK stations from abroad.

dnsleaktest.com comes out ok. I'm a bit suspicious, but if all you want is georestriction unblocking, this is impressive.

I'm currently really enjoying the new AdGuard VPN which is super fast, but they still can't quite unlock UK TV reliably.

Zeitas

Level 2
Verified
Apr 27, 2014
From HongKong! Thank you but no thank you.

2021-06-02_22-26-00.png

Even there, you should avoid TikVPN.

Last edited:

zoran popovic

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 26, 2019

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.