Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiny

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 29, 2016
When you spend 2-3 hours tweaking CIS , creating super-tight rules and all is deleted out of the blue because a 10 years old bug, you can say , this is BS.
Yeah, I just experienced it for the 4th time in 2 weeks. All my HIPS rules get borked and I end up having to import all the time. Just turned HIPS altogether.

Yeah, I just experienced it for the 4th time in 2 weeks. All my HIPS rules get borked and I end up having to import all the time. Just turned HIPS altogether.

I don't think it can be fixed unless they completely scrap it and rebuilt it. Too many rules makes the GUI highly unstable and eventually it begins to self-implode.

D

Deleted member 178

just dont use Comodo, no properly made softs should have such simple bug unsolved since years. this bug just show that Comodo is unreliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.