Tinywall 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plexx

Thanks guys. I should really check filehippo more often. Yeah thats the version and yes I do agree it was one of the best firewalls. Before Sygate, I was a zonealarm user. Too bad zonealarm also evolved.

I still believe after sygate, Kerio/sunbelt firewall was also good. I believe by that time Comodo had a firewall. remember getting a comodo firewall where the UI was white and blue or something like that.

If only Symantec maintained sygate, they would at least have one customer (me). Of course it all depends on the evolution of it.

Shall download and test run it on W7 but I might need an x86 for it. Gotta find the images on my usb sticks now. Should keep stuff more organized.

bogdan

Level 1
Jan 7, 2011
TinyWall 2.0 was reviewed on Freewaregenius.com. Check the review here.
Edit: Also reviewed on makeuseof.com. Check the review here.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
bogdan said:
TinyWall 2.0 was reviewed on Freewaregenius.com. Check the review here.

It looks like Tinywall is really an excellent product. I haven't got to try the product myself, but looking forward to doing so.

Thanks.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.