Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer_Virus

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 11, 2014
Hello everyone :D

There is a few months I developed a small tool called "FixAll". It's generalistic and works well. The more time passes, more the domains managed by this tool are important (and the FPs are more rare).

After testing many times with my friends "Helper-Formation", I propose it here.
So if you can test it with a degree of caution, even if it offers research and quarantine mode.

Link to download : https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewdownload/5-fixall/

PS : Sorry for this "english" :D

Killer_Virus

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 11, 2014
Hello :)

Is this an antivirus (anti-malware) tool? Or something to generate a log of a computer? Any chance of a description?

Sorry for this small description, but it's difficult for me ^^
Not a antimalware or antivirus. It's a tool of disinfection (like Combofix but less powerful).

The domains managed by FixAll are :

- Malicious DNS
- Malicious Proxy
- Malicious IFEO
- Malicious Policies
- USB infection
and generic scan ;)

dont work autoit error ! i delete it

Thanks troll :rolleyes: Can you send me a screenshot ?

soinvisage

Level 9
Verified
May 3, 2014
yes i send to you, but if your software its not ok please no say troll ok , its dont work its dont work

soinvisage

Level 9
Verified
May 3, 2014
who is the troll ??

so i delete it and i dont recommand

Attachments

• failed.png
    failed.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 450

soinvisage

Level 9
Verified
May 3, 2014
to mcaffee, really ?? have you screen the soft dont work on my computer, thx
i contact mcafee to see if they have relashionship with this tool , its interesting to know how work this soft, professionnal webiste editor ....

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
i contact mcafee to see if they have relashionship with this tool , its interesting to know how work this soft, professionnal webiste editor ....
I doubt you'll get a response from Mcafee

Reactions: Manzai and Cowpipe

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014

No need to contact Mcafee, he isn't trying to hide anything or doing anything against their licensing restrictions. Mcafee don't need to have a partnership with the software in order for the Fixall tool to download RootkitRemover.

@Fantasy ~ Exactly what I was thinking too and it can be quite harmful for people to go reporting this kind of behaviour software to antivirus vendors when there is no evidence it's doing something not allowed. What if Mcafee mark this tool as a trojan now simply because of receiving the report and not having time to analyse it properly? I've seen it happen before, and I don't think it's fair to be honest, certainly not helpful to either the programmer or Mcaffee.

Reactions: Manzai and Malware1

Killer_Virus

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 11, 2014
I just download software as a user would... I don't compile the RootkitRemover with FixAll :D

Edit : I use FixAll on malware packs. If you want to see its useful ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.