Nov 5, 2011
'Oh sorry, i add the driver's removal in the next version'

- Registry entry, please ..

Dubseven

Level 14
Verified
Aug 12, 2013
McAfee allow this usage. You can read the McAfee's licence if you want :p

The good AV can't be stopped by FixAll (services, drivers,...) :D And FakeAv is an exemple : others malwares can be stopped ;)

It's a tool of disinfection, are you launch your trojans ?

FixAll doesn't reset the legitimate DNS, only malicious ;)

Oh sorry, i add the driver's removal in the next version ;)

Thanks ! :D

// I never mentioned that you're not allowed.

// I'm sure that avast! is a good AV, it's really popular ;)
The others malwares can launch again them processes, you can't stop a malware only by killing it believe me ;)
Lot of malwares inject themself to vital processes too.

// Yes, i have launched everything and i know that is a disinfection tool, "fix all" say all about the software.

// It's reseted my OpenDNS dns multiple time. Maybe you should take a look with trying yourself?

And just a suggestion, don't be like kidding, i'm trying to help you there and you talk with me like an idiot, it's does not give me to continue to help.

Regards,

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
It seems pretty usefull. Do you need help translating this tool? I can translate for you to portuguese, spanish and english

Killer_Virus

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 11, 2014
FixAll v1.7 is now available :)
The changelog is accessible here : https://seculinf.fr.nf/index.php?p=page&name=fixall&id=5426d9df943ea

In summary :
FixAll only kills the processes in removal
If you run FixAll with the "parameter" /killall or -killall, all processes are cleaned :)
These translations are now available : English and Polish (thx to Malware1) as Portuguese and Spanish (thx to Dani Santos)
Added ERUNT
Code optimization and bug fixes (the driver of McAfee is removed, for exemple)

And, to finish, FixAll is now OpenSource and the code is available here : https://github.com/KillerVirus/FixAll

The link of download : https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewdownload/5-fixall/

Thx !

Last edited:

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Hello Killer_Virus,

Invalid CERT problem:
If click on your download link, on IE8 I have this alert window:
'Le cerificat de sécurité de ce site Web présente un problème ..' - In English: 'The security certificat of this website has a problem ..'
- Or security alert with GreenBrowser: 'Impossible de vérifier ce certificat auprès d'une Autorité de certification de confiance ..' - In English: 'Could not verify this certificate from a trusted Certificate Authority ..'

PS.
On IE8, we have FixAll 8 .. so NEW version from Today!

FixAll Changelog:

====== 1.8 | 12/10/2014 ======
Optimisation du code
Ajout du scan des racines des différents utilisateurs
Ajout du scan de Program Files
Gestion des variables d'environnement
Fermeture de FixAll dès la fin de la suppression
Amélioration de la détection du langage du système
Correction de bugs

Ajout d'exceptions

This same in English:

Code optimization
Added scan of the roots of different users
Added Program Files scan,
Management of environment variables
Fixall closing at the end of the deletion
Improved detection of System language
Bug fixes

Adding exceptions

Last edited:

Killer_Virus

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 11, 2014
Hello :D

Effectively, the new version of FixAll is available but i hadn't the time to update this post ^^
The changelog posted by Prorootect summarizes the modifications.

Invalid CERT problem:
If click on your download link, on IE8 I have this alert window:
'Le cerificat de sécurité de ce site Web présente un problème ..' - In English: 'The security certificat of this website has a problem ..'
- Or security alert with GreenBrowser: 'Impossible de vérifier ce certificat auprès d'une Autorité de certification de confiance ..' - In English: 'Could not verify this certificate from a trusted Certificate Authority ..'

Yep, it's due to my hoster, LegTux :s
But the connections are, of course, crypted.

New version 1.8 was submitted to Comodo for whitelisting. Thanks.

http://forums.comodo.com/news-annou...isted-2014-t100712.0.html;msg779776#msg779776

Thx a lot :D

Thank you for your interest to FixAll, and if you have any suggestions ;)

++

Killer_Virus

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 11, 2014
Yep, FixAll isn't more in development.

Reasons : (Google Translate)
After a long consideration, I have decided to delete Fixall and SpeedScan programs.
Fixall in its v1.9, offering the ability to send an email to the developer (that is to say, me). It allowed me to realize the large number of FPs that underwent the program and especially the impossibility of a stable system.
So I decided to temporarily withdraw it a week ago, and now I decide to permanently delete.

Definitely is not really the term because if in a few months / years I decided to take it back I would (I keep the code).

Thx for your support ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.