Toolwiz time freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdalbertoMendes

Thread author
Jun 18, 2016
Hi,

I installed and activated time freeze in my windows 10. The problem is that it only keeps the system frozen when I reset the windows. However, when I shut off and turn back on, the altered files remain there.
Is that normal?

Thank you

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I have a minimal experience of using Toolwiz however no issues should occur since the setup is simple.

Can you provide screenshots of that problem?

Reactions: DardiM

AdalbertoMendes

Thread author
Jun 18, 2016
I can't take screenshot because it won't show the issue. i.e., if I create a .txt file with the time freeze on, and then i shut off and turn the computer back on, the file remains in the same place. However, when I restart the pc, the file is gone. I wish that would happen when the pc is shut off too.

I always used time freeze in windows 7 and never had this issue. It only happens in window 10.

thank you.

D

Deleted member 178

I can't take screenshot because it won't show the issue. i.e., if I create a .txt file with the time freeze on, and then i shut off and turn the computer back on, the file remains in the same place. However, when I restart the pc, the file is gone. I wish that would happen when the pc is shut off too.

I always used time freeze in windows 7 and never had this issue. It only happens in window 10.

thank you.

beware that on Win10 , you never really shut off it, it goes in a kind of semi-hibernation called Hybrid Boot or Fast Boot. i remember this also happen with Shadow Defender that work similarly as TF. unless you disable this Windows feature , you have to reboot then shut down.

Reactions: DardiM and jamescv7
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.