Top Contributors of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
BSOD said:
Congratulations everyone! I'll try and contribute more next year. I have a lot to learn myself.

Even asking questions is a way of contributing. Chances are someone else is also wondering the exact same thing.

Well done to those members, and everyone else's contributions!

V

Vextor

Congratulations to all of the members who were featured within the list. Well done!

I myself may start being more active here, but then again, I might suddenly disappear. Any who, congratulations (has that word been said enough in this topic? I think not)!

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
Congrats to everyone on the list!

But just to add....
Next year everyone in the Umbra Corporation will be on it!

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Congratulations to all our 'Top Contributors'... Thank you for all your hard work and I hope you'll continue to help and post on MT at least the same in 2013 :D
Now, can the winners please send me a PM with the software that they would like to get a license for... I have a few requests but not all ...so waiting for the others also!

Again, Congratulations and a very very very BIG THANK YOU!

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Thanks Jack and all.
But I am more than sorted for security.
Thanks for your kind offer though :)

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
Congratulations to the top contributors and everyone else that helped MT be the enjoyable, knowledgeable and helpful forum it is.

Thank you to all highly regarded and influential MT members, whose statements and points-of-view affect and resonate with many of us here, members and guests alike, for being confident and passionate, yet composed and responsible in heated discussions, humble in victory and gracious in defeat.

I know this thread is about 2012, however I can't help but comment on the community spirit, which we are witnessing lately in the Giveaways section. So many different members participate with personal giveaways, readily giving away precious licenses to the benefit of the ever growing number of freebies-addicted MT friends. Thank you!

maaster

Level 1
Aug 5, 2012
Congrats to all the winners;););)

And I wish MalwareTips to keep rocking this year and be informative to more people than last year;)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Oh my :O, couldn't believed that I was honored to be included on top contributors of 2012 despite missed a couple of months due more preferred priorities offline world.

I would like to thank MalwareTips for the outgoing support to maintain this forum as active as possible.

As my comeback last March 2013, doing my best as possible to be here 24/7 with balance task.

:)

P.S: First time to saw this ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.