Ending Soon Top Data Protector Pro - free license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/1457-top-data-protector-pro-besplatnaja-licenzija.html
How to get a license
1. Download Top Data Protector and install it on your laptop or computer.

Supported operating systems: Windows 11 and Windows 10

2. Launch Top Data Protector Pro and register an account by entering your email address and a strong password.

3. After that, click the registration icon in the upper right corner and activate with the key.

Michael Pare

Level 1
Thread author
Jun 12, 2020
Free license of Top Data Protector Pro. A program for protecting files and folders on a computer running Windows allows you to protect important information from unauthorized access.

Using Top Data Protector Pro you can hide images, videos, audio or folders containing personal information, contracts or other confidential documents to avoid data theft or file damage on a computer running Windows operating system.

Reactions: Nevi and roger_m

tidyloop

Level 1
Oct 14, 2023
I couldn't find any search results that weren't either selling this product of linking to giveaways. I couldn't find any reviews or other commentary on "Top Data Protector Pro". Removing the Pro added some results like cnet but these look to just be repeating text from the publisher.

Virus Total gave 2 'hits', both suggesting it as potentially unwanted rather than outright malicious

BigWrench

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
I couldn't find any search results that weren't either selling this product of linking to giveaways. I couldn't find any reviews or other commentary on "Top Data Protector Pro". Removing the Pro added some results like cnet but these look to just be repeating text from the publisher.

Virus Total gave 2 'hits', both suggesting it as potentially unwanted rather than outright malicious
Extremely sketchy looking ✌️

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Extremely sketchy looking ✌️
It's not really. VirusTotal says it was first submitted in April of last year, yet only two antiviruses detect it as being a PUP and none say it's malicious. It's worth noting too, that one of the detections comes from DrWeb, which has much more aggressive detection of PUPs than any other antivirus.

tidyloop

Level 1
Oct 14, 2023
It's not really. VirusTotal says it was first submitted in April of last year, yet only two antiviruses detect it as being a PUP and none say it's malicious. It's worth noting too, that one of the detections comes from DrWeb, which has much more aggressive detection of PUPs than any other antivirus.
I found the lack of any mentions of the software other than links to sell it was more ‘sketchy’. No reviews, no comments from anyone using it, nothing that didn’t look like it was text supplied by the publisher.

Reactions: roger_m

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
It's a folder / file hider , that is all it is , so with all the free options of the same type of software out there why would I pay a subscription fee for this one? Wise , right at this moment is giving away a lifetime license to their folder / file hider and it's the most recent version. The free version of Top Data also limits your files size to only 50mb .

It has a decent interface but no Thanks , there are too many other better choices out there that I don't have to break my wallet out for.

aceventura

Nov 7, 2023
Thanks for the heads up on the free license for Top Data Protector Pro! The interface is quite user-friendly, and I didn't have to be a tech whiz to figure things out. I'm curious about the level of protection it offers, though. Has anyone tested it against more advanced data recovery tools or in scenarios with malware threats? Would love to hear others' experiences or tips on getting the most out of this software. Keeping confidential data safe is a top priority, and this looks like a solid solution on the surface!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.