Mahesh Sudula

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 3, 2017
Hi all,

Just came through this web extension that boast as Anti Phishing Champ..> May be True
With an effectiveness of 95% almost complete block out of all the links of live phished Url's..Really surprised me
Just test the effectiveness for yourself and comment your opinion
Handily defeated Avira, G Data, and many other BIG Vendors:)

Total AV Safe Site

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
Might give it a go. Only thing that im wondering is, do they really market the extension to be only in pro version when its available to everyone on chrome web store for free
safesiteaerr.png

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Hi all,

Just came through this web extension that boast as Anti Phishing Champ..> May be True
With an effectiveness of 95% almost complete block out of all the links of live phished Url's..Really surprised me
Just test the effectiveness for yourself and comment your opinion
Handily defeated Avira, G Data, and many other BIG Vendors:)

Total AV Safe Site

Q&A - Total AV - Is it a Scam?

Gryphon.png

AriDfoix

Level 3
Verified
Sep 2, 2018
Hello Sir, are you the developer of this software? :)

If yes, I have some questions about your product...

Regards ;)

E

Eddie Morra

Looks slightly fishy though.

~LDogg
Agreed.

They purchased rights to use AdGuard technology; I can confirm this because I asked AdGuard directly when I saw the extension using their lists and scripts.

I didn't find anything explicitly unsafe with the browser extension, however... Get a second opinion.

I would not trust Total AV anyway... and my verdict of their Desktop software is PUP at the very least.

Reactions: upnorth
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.