Battle Total Uninstall vs Revo Uninstaller Pro

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I have tried many but I basically have stuck with two,Revo & IObit, over the past few years.
I prefer Revo because it does a very thorough job offers three scan settings and has never given me a problem.
IObit was also very good but I did not have the pro version of it and I preferred IObit over Revo as far as free versions.
Total Uninstaller has given some people problems as I believe @Bergo gave an example.
Like anything else give them a try and see which you are comfortable using.

DTA2017

Level 1
Verified
Well-known
Jan 3, 2017
I used total uninstall for sometime and tried it many times. It is good but in many software uninstallation it may cause troubles even you may need to install windows again. Revo Uninstaller has no problems

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

jerzy601

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
I personally I use Revo Uninstaller Pro for a long time and never had trouble with him does really good work, does not leave any remnants of uninstalled programs.
Total Uninstaler also used it and also I was happy with it but I finished my license and I had to install Revo.
Total program is a good and worthy of our attention but how do you get the opportunity to use Revo is poponuje be the Revo.:)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.