System Specs Transhumana's laptop

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Apr 5, 2017
Operating System
Windows 7
Installed Antivirus
Emsisoft
Sounds great my friend, i googled it when you told me you had got it and it looks like a baby monster machine. You need to love and nurture it well, feed it often and it will reward you with many years of satisfaction that you created a wonderful being (with the help of some good software and a few bucks spent) :p

I am still trying to get my head around what an ssd is and if i would benefit from a new machine with one (i am a bit behind the times, lol)

Jul 6, 2017
Operating System
Linux
Hopefully I won't be feeding it; a long long time a go I gave a little bit of drink to my old IBM laptop and it didn't end well. :ROFLMAO:
Solid state drive (SSD) is a lot faster, there is no data fragmentation with it and it offers much better performance. I refurbished my old Lenovo M30-70 two months ago and after getting an SSD it felt like I got myself a completely new machine. I use only linux on it now and it runs like crazily fast. :D

Apr 5, 2017
Operating System
Windows 7
Installed Antivirus
Emsisoft
Hopefully I won't be feeding it; a long long time a go I gave a little bit of drink to my old IBM laptop and it didn't end well. :ROFLMAO:
Solid state drive (SSD) is a lot faster, there is no data fragmentation with it and it offers much better performance. I refurbished my old Lenovo M30-70 two months ago and after getting an SSD it felt like I got myself a completely new machine. I use only linux on it now and it runs like crazily fast. :D
Been there and done that, only i decided to clean my keyboard with liquid kitchen cleaner which i sprayed all over it :eek: and short circuited something, i have also given it the odd drink of tea and it doesn't like it :ROFLMAO: but my little lappy is still alive even after the torture i inflicted upon it.

Thanks for info on ssd, i have got the gist of it but i'm still unsure if i need one, i will decide hopefully before The Three Kings arrive :) Enjoy your new machine.(y)

Jul 6, 2017
Operating System
Linux
Been there and done that, only i decided to clean my keyboard with liquid kitchen cleaner which i sprayed all over it :eek: and short circuited something, i have also given it the odd drink of tea and it doesn't like it :ROFLMAO: but my little lappy is still alive even after the torture i inflicted upon it.

Thanks for info on ssd, i have got the gist of it but i'm still unsure if i need one, i will decide hopefully before The Three Kings arrive :) Enjoy your new machine.(y)
It seems that yours was much luckier than mine which got it's motherboard fried with either gin-tonic or red wine and coca-cola mixture, don't remember anymore. After that incident I learned to keep drinks far far away from my machines if I'm making any kind of party. :ROFLMAO:

Give it a thought and see if both you and your machine might benefit with getting it. :)

Jul 6, 2017
Operating System
Linux
Nice solid rig, Damn whistle whistle:whistle:. Compared to your's mine looks like a thin 10 yr old boy in front of a powerlifter:cry:.
Edit: Aren't you forgetting something? Pictures of something new!!
Thanks! :)
Nah, I wouldn't say so. If I remember correctly, the Asus that you bought not long ago seems like a pretty good machine. :)
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me :LOL:I promise I'll put a pic or two soon :giggle: