Showcase Transhumana's laptop

Transhumana

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Got this new baby machine a week ago. :D
So far I've been very happy with it, it has more than enough power for all my requirements. The next step will be buying an SSD for that empty M.2 SSD/ PCIe slot.
And it doesn't look too gamerish, or at least until you open the lid. lol.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Sounds great my friend, i googled it when you told me you had got it and it looks like a baby monster machine. You need to love and nurture it well, feed it often and it will reward you with many years of satisfaction that you created a wonderful being (with the help of some good software and a few bucks spent) :p

I am still trying to get my head around what an ssd is and if i would benefit from a new machine with one (i am a bit behind the times, lol)

Transhumana

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Hopefully I won't be feeding it; a long long time a go I gave a little bit of drink to my old IBM laptop and it didn't end well. :ROFLMAO:
Solid state drive (SSD) is a lot faster, there is no data fragmentation with it and it offers much better performance. I refurbished my old Lenovo M30-70 two months ago and after getting an SSD it felt like I got myself a completely new machine. I use only linux on it now and it runs like crazily fast. :D

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Hopefully I won't be feeding it; a long long time a go I gave a little bit of drink to my old IBM laptop and it didn't end well. :ROFLMAO:
Solid state drive (SSD) is a lot faster, there is no data fragmentation with it and it offers much better performance. I refurbished my old Lenovo M30-70 two months ago and after getting an SSD it felt like I got myself a completely new machine. I use only linux on it now and it runs like crazily fast. :D

Been there and done that, only i decided to clean my keyboard with liquid kitchen cleaner which i sprayed all over it :eek: and short circuited something, i have also given it the odd drink of tea and it doesn't like it :ROFLMAO: but my little lappy is still alive even after the torture i inflicted upon it.

Thanks for info on ssd, i have got the gist of it but i'm still unsure if i need one, i will decide hopefully before The Three Kings arrive :) Enjoy your new machine.(y)

Transhumana

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Been there and done that, only i decided to clean my keyboard with liquid kitchen cleaner which i sprayed all over it :eek: and short circuited something, i have also given it the odd drink of tea and it doesn't like it :ROFLMAO: but my little lappy is still alive even after the torture i inflicted upon it.

Thanks for info on ssd, i have got the gist of it but i'm still unsure if i need one, i will decide hopefully before The Three Kings arrive :) Enjoy your new machine.(y)

It seems that yours was much luckier than mine which got it's motherboard fried with either gin-tonic or red wine and coca-cola mixture, don't remember anymore. After that incident I learned to keep drinks far far away from my machines if I'm making any kind of party. :ROFLMAO:

Give it a thought and see if both you and your machine might benefit with getting it. :)

Transhumana

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Nice solid rig, Damn whistle whistle:whistle:. Compared to your's mine looks like a thin 10 yr old boy in front of a powerlifter:cry:.
Edit: Aren't you forgetting something? Pictures of something new!!

Thanks! :)
Nah, I wouldn't say so. If I remember correctly, the Asus that you bought not long ago seems like a pretty good machine. :)
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me :LOL:I promise I'll put a pic or two soon :giggle:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.