Battle Trend Micro internet security 2015 vs Eset Smart security 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cehson

Level 2
Verified
Jul 31, 2014
I vote for ESET! It has many more options to play with, and u can set it up to be much more responsive and better in 0 day department. And plus it has a firewall that u can also twieqe alot! I use ESET SS8 with Emsi AM and with that setup i have awesome 0 day protection...web protection and file detection :). It works really fast and well. Cheers :)

Reactions: kaskuser

MikeV

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
Difficult decision......
Eset has an amazing detection rate while Trend Micro has excellent Behavior Blocker and webfilter

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Web Blocking of ESET is also very good... Behavior Blocking is better by Trent Micro ... but the file detection is higher by ESET ;)

Reactions: Adhit Prakosho

Nedim

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
ESET. Just because I never used Trend. I've heard some good things about TM's latest version. Apparently they've improved it a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.