Expired Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2013 with 6 months key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2013 costs $79.95 per year.

This is in fact the Trend Micro promotion that was launched for Titanium Internet Security 2012. But the Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security Serial keys provided by this promotion are working with the newly launched Titanium Internet Security 2013 too.

Here is how to get it:

1>> Visit the Promo Page Here.

http://trendmicro.net.vn/TrendmicroKey.aspx

(The page is in Vietnamese. You can use Google Chrome that does automatic translation for you or even follow the instructions carefully below).

2>> Here in the page, enter your name and email address as seen in the image below and click on “DANG KY“.

1.jpg

3>> The very next screen you will see will be something like the one shown below.

1b.jpg

4>> Next, you will receive a confirmation email from support@trendmicro.net.vn.

You will need to click on the confirmation link as seen in the screen-shot below.

2.jpg

5>> Once you have clicked on the confirmation link, you would see something like this.

2b.jpg

6>> Now, just check your email inbox again, you would see one more mail from Trend Micro with 6 months FREE Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2013 SERIAL KEY. If you don’t receive the key, check your spam box.

Z

ZeroDay

Nice share I'm sure a few will enjoy this thanks for sharing. Trends a bit too resource hungry for me though.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
ZeroDay said:
Nice share I'm sure a few will enjoy this thanks for sharing. Trends a bit too resource hungry for me though.

True :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.