App Review Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security 2015 (Manzaitest)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
M

Manzai

Thread author

Very good score of Trend Micro.
All URLs are blocked.
Reputation blocks all malicious files.
At launch, Trend Micro blocked all malware with proactive shield, including injections.
Trend Micro blocks all attaque in my Keylogger.
Only 2 remains at the end. No active threat in memory.

Rating : 5/5 => Excellent.

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
I can see from your test that Trend has done an important step forward in terms of protection, if they have improved
( decrease )the false positive detection it will be a very strong product:D.
Manzai as always a agreat review, continue the hard work:)
p.s. I like the song in the video:)

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Can you use with Comodo Firewall setting it up Virtually and disable Trend Micro Max Security Firewall while installing? For example,custom set-up of Trend Micro Max Security? For an layering effect? And/or has the custom set-up been disable?

Last edited:
Reactions: YuanJiawj
M

Manzai

Thread author
Can you use with Comodo Firewall setting it up Virtual and disable Trend Micro Max Security Firewall installing? For example, custom set-up of Trend Micro Max Security? For an layering effect? And/or has the Custom Set-up been disable?

Trend Firewall booster os only optimizes the Windows firewall.
Nothing problem for Trend Micro and Comodo ;)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Trend Micro provides a true full type of cloud AV which everything blocked at any samples as internet malware type but may differ in engaging through file protection type.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.