Trend Micro Titanium Security 2014?

Blackhawk

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jun 11, 2014
Hi. What do people think of Trend Micro Titanium Security 2014? I ask because my ISP has it offered for free. I prefer Kaspersky, Avira, or Bitdefender paid or Avast free. Those are my favorites. I have a PC that is used on occasion and for that I have Avast free along with a paid subscription to Malwarebytes and Zemana Antilogger. I am thinking of switching to the Trend Micro Titanium Security 2014. Feedback on it is much appreciated. Thank you.

Reactions: Venustus

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Hi. What do people think of Trend Micro Titanium Security 2014? I ask because my ISP has it offered for free. I prefer Kaspersky, Avira, or Bitdefender paid or Avast free. Those are my favorites. I have a PC that is used on occasion and for that I have Avast free along with a paid subscription to Malwarebytes and Zemana Antilogger. I am thinking of switching to the Trend Micro Titanium Security 2014. Feedback on it is much appreciated. Thank you.
It's a good product with excellent "web filtering" capabilities!
If it's free take it!;):)

randj89

Level 4
Verified
May 7, 2014
It's really good! I've tried it and its awesome! It uses windows integrated firewall but it has some reinforcement for it! Don't think it sucks because of that actually if you go to av-comparatives and look for the firewall tests you will see windows integrated firewall works perfectly well compared to paid firewalls or firewalls included with suites. But as for the rest is a very great product.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.