Status
Not open for further replies.

FrFc1908

Level 19
I suggest Kaspersky :)

thanks for the suggestion. on a poweful desktop maybe , but if you like me have a budget laptop ( yes I am a cheapskate when it comes to that :D ) with amd dual core and 4gb ram , it will be a resource hog. I had kaspersky is 2 years back and used it for 2 days and donated the key to a former member here. I am really not into kaspersky , I am sorry to say.

PCGamer

Level 3
Verified
thanks for the suggestion. on a poweful desktop maybe , but if you like me have a budget laptop ( yes I am a cheapskate when it comes to that :D ) with amd dual core and 4gb ram , it will be a resource hog. I had kaspersky is 2 years back and used it for 2 days and donated the key to a former member here. I am really not into kaspersky , I am sorry to say.
Can I ask why?
Kaspersky Is really good these days As performance.

FrFc1908

Level 19
Why i not like it? Too many Bells and whistles, heavy on recources, puts a drag on browsing, to overrated and overprized. Many mt members use this program and praise it , but it does not give me butterflies in my stomach. Besides that there are setups with have the same Result, without no cost at all. :)

PCGamer

Level 3
Verified
Why i not like it? Too many Bells and whistles, heavy on recources, puts a drag on browsing, to overrated and overprized. Many mt members use this program and praise it , but it does not give me butterflies in my stomach. Besides that there are setups with have the same Result, without no cost at all. :)
to overrated???
No Kaspersky Its Just one of the best Security Suites out there!
Overpriced? - 8$ key on G2A licence for KIS for 1 Year
Its Actually Very quiet on the 2018 Version
It Is not heavy as even In my familly laptop It runs well
Many MT members here use for a good reason.

FrFc1908

Level 19
I guess your taste of security product just differs from mine and sure you can get cheap licenses for kaspersky on ebay there is no denying that. But like all things in live : different people , different tastes. If something works for you.....stick with it. :)

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
removed : KNP veilig , had a sence of false security.

replaced : Qihoo Total Security Premium ( bought a license 22-06-2017 ) - Binisoft Windows Firewall Control premium ( bought a license 22-06-2017 )
I wouldn't do this, but you know me I am not judging brother ;)
Keep us informed on how this works out, thanks for sharing !

FrFc1908

Level 19
Naamloos.jpg
hi @BugCode , qihoo does indeed have a sandbox :) , I also have timefreez at hand for testing , before things get sour :p

Status
Not open for further replies.