Trojan.Generic.KDV

acme

Level 1
Thread author
Apr 29, 2012
Hi,

Has anybody got this Trojan lately, 'Trojan.Generic.KDV' ?

:huh:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Where did you get that infection? One of the link stated a same threat located on the Download folder where the temp file is there.

There could be a malicious or FP for that since its a generic/heuristics detection.

Link

acme

Level 1
Thread author
Apr 29, 2012
jamescv7 said:
Where did you get that infection? One of the link stated a same threat located on the Download folder where the temp file is there.

There could be a malicious or FP for that since its a generic/heuristics detection.

Link

I'm not sure where I found it. I ran Emsisoft Anti-Malware in 'SAFE MODE' and it found it. My e-mail was acting up, not sending or receiving and I get the pop-up "...server does not recognize your password.." over and over again.
I was just hunting for any virus or Trojan to see if I could stop the e-mail mess..
I read where Emsisoft MW would get it and do it in safe mode ;) It did and my e-mail is doing ok....

:angel:

alexalbert

Apr 11, 2013
if some one got this virus contact your antivirus support team for removing this virus as soon as possible.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.