Solved Trojan

DannyBoiGG

Thread author
Feb 2, 2018
Hello! This is my first time on this website, and I hope it will go good. I am extremely paranoid about the fact someone may be on my computer. The virus that windows gave me is Trojan:Win32/Fuery.A!cl. Truly, I don't know if this virus is completely gone, and by the way it gave me like seven of the Microsoft defender alerts. If you could help me out I would really appreciate it! It would make my day so much better knowing I'm not being watched. Thanks!

Attachments

• Addition_02-02-2018 16.43.13.txt
    88.8 KB · Views: 1
  • FRST_02-02-2018 16.43.13.txt
    77.6 KB · Views: 1

DannyBoiGG

Thread author
Feb 2, 2018
As stated previously windows defender warned me and deleted a virus by the name of Trojan:Win32/Fuery.A!cl. There was another one but instead of an A it was a B. After posting this thread one of my good friends told me to use IoBit malware fighter which got rid of one problem. Also, I noticed my index was disabled.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.