New Features Trophies and Levels - MalwareTips Ranking System

Community Feedback
47 Replies 22,799 Views
Hello @Vasudev,
It basically means that we verified some of the information on your profile and run some additional check-ups. Also we've checked your overall behavior on our community.
Having the Verified badge comes with a few perks and we plan to add more in the future so it's definitely good that you're Verified.
Thanks. I thought it was a bug and I thought background check involved Law enforcement teams. I'm glad MT staff members are doing the check and adding the tags based on helping out community members!
 
Thanks. I thought it was a bug and I thought background check involved Law enforcement teams. I'm glad MT staff members are doing the check and adding the tags based on helping out community members!

I also noticed that my status updated to the verified member. Thanks. We have the same member ranks in our forum. A new registered users automatically become as ,,a regular user,,.. After a while we move them to ,,Trusted,, group if they work in our forum helping other users. Also we have other groups like: Forum Friend, VIP, Journalist and group of ,,Banned,,.
 
@Jack Can you remove Like button from PMs? There's a slight possibility that user(s) can PM each other by engaging in long discussion and accumulating a large number of likes and trophy points eventhough they haven't helped or posted in Public threads.
Hey @Vasudev,
The Like button in Conversations (PM's) doesn't count at user promotions and it's also not counted in the member total Likes count. : )
 
Apart from the badges, why are there no ambassadors for the different products lol
For example I can be a Norton ambasador, since I can work with the product whilst asleep.
For Norton questions or issues it would make sense to ask me.
Someone else can be for Kaspersky, Eset etc. :D
 
Apart from the badges, why are there no ambassadors for the different products lol
For example I can be a Norton ambasador, since I can work with the product whilst asleep.
For Norton questions or issues it would make sense to ask me.
Someone else can be for Kaspersky, Eset etc. :D
Good idea in theory, but because in security forums you have a general animosity for representatives, some idiots haters will flame you because of that. When I became a vendor rep, and forfeit my moderator status here, I suddenly became a target of some baseless attacks (or maybe because I wasn't mod anymore and they were just cowards? Lol).
Reason you don't see active reps in security forums, they avoid them like the plague unless to ponctually promote a new version or product.
 
Where can I find the explanation of the batches: helper, top poster, well-known and content creator ?
Some are explained here
Sorry seems more like only content creator

Content Creator Badge​

This member is often creating engaging discussions in our community.
 
Hello @Vasudev,
It basically means that we verified some of the information on your profile and run some additional check-ups. Also we've checked your overall behavior on our community.
Having the Verified badge comes with a few perks and we plan to add more in the future so it's definitely good that you're Verified.
How can one apply for this?
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top