Advice Request Trouble download and Installing Windows 11 through Windows 10 update.

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Morro

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
Okay, two days ago I saw that I saw that I could download and install Windows 11.

But every time I try to that, then I see the download progress go up to 8% and then the download progress disappears? And then every time I check the update screen I get to see the error shown in the screenshot? ( Tekst is in Dutch, but it shows a error code. )

xmqBrDg.jpg

Does any one have an idea as to what is happening, and if so how can I solve it?

Morro

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
I do not recommend installing through auto-updates. Check the power of your desktop first. I currently have 3 computers not working

If you mean check if my computer can run Windows 11, I did and I got the message it can run it. But for some reason nothing seems to allow me to Install it?

Numeriku

Level 2
Verified
Mar 13, 2022
If you mean check if my computer can run Windows 11, I did and I got the message it can run it. But for some reason nothing seems to allow me to Install it?

Yeah, I had the same issue as you, I had to take backups of my stuff and just did a fresh install.

Reactions: Morro

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
P.S.: 22621 confirmed to be 22H2 RTM, so need to bother with bugged 21H2.

Reactions: Morro

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.