Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 9, 2014
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
Troubleshooter doesn't start to detect errors
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
- sfc /scannow was run and didn't find any wrong
- Scan performed with Norton Power Eraser/ESET Online Scanner/Emsisoft Emergency Kit -> Everything is Clean
- Windows 11 up to date
Today i'm getting an unusual error when i try run Troubleshooting wizard at Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections

01.png02.png03.png

can't finy for any solution to this strange error. What do ya'll think?

South Park

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jun 23, 2018
FWIW, I get that error on W10 if I run the troubleshooter *from a browser link* (e.g., a page load error) after the latest security update for MSDT. If I run it from the notification area, it runs as it normally does.

Reactions: vtqhtr413
Upvote 0

YuanJiawj

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 9, 2014
FWIW, I get that error on W10 if I run the troubleshooter *from a browser link* (e.g., a page load error) after the latest security update for MSDT. If I run it from the notification area, it runs as it normally does.
It’s strange, can’t find info about that error

Upvote 0

YuanJiawj

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 9, 2014
There are some troubleshooting steps at the following link.
i've checked every step, in my Services window one option is not running and cannot be enabled

Screenshot 2022-06-25 082426.png

well, in Registry Editor this key was not found
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\ScriptedDiagnostics

it's weird :unsure:

Reactions: South Park
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.