App Review TrustPort Internet Security 2013 Sites and Self Defense Tests! ThePascalHP safegroup

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
RE: TrustPort Internet Security 2013

WOW!im really impressed that trustport actually stopped System Progressive fake av on startup. only if they just reduce their false-positive's i might consider buying their product.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
RE: TrustPort Internet Security 2013 Sites and Self Defense Tests!

woomera said:
WOW!im really impressed that trustport actually stopped System Progressive fake av on startup. only if they just reduce their false-positive's i might consider buying their product.

I myself was impressed with TP.I have tried their Total Protection as well as their stand alone Trustport Tools.I myself dont know if I would buy it over other pay versions available not to mention some of the free software available but it is always worth giving it a try.If someone is interested in giving it a try I can get some trial keys for:

TrustPort Internet Security 2013[180-day]
TrustPort Total Protection 2013[90-day]
TrustPort Tools 2013[90-day]

if you would like to try PM me

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012

White Nobster said:
Stranger check your PM

Thanks got a license.

thewolfsmith72 has also forwarded me the license

Thanks both of you, I will confirm after i integrate it in my trial

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012

Stranger said:
White Nobster said:
Stranger check your PM

Thanks got a license.

thewolfsmith72 has also forwarded me the license

Thanks both of you, I will confirm after i integrate it in my trial

Anytime my friend,If you need something let me know and I will try to get it

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.