Battle Trustport VS Emsisoft VS Dr.Web VS G-DATA - Which is the better Security Suite?

nsm0220

Level 21
Verified
Sep 9, 2013
gdata ram ugse.JPG
I would have to try it from the first day of fresh windows installation, of this way the doubts will end. but the truth is that many antivirus feel like a fully backpack of encyclopedias in plenum career. Gdata had already been marked as a heavyweight in stage.
Never happen to me, it seems, it only almost happens if you got a lot of ram.

Reactions: monsterturckpa

gery79

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
if you want to go light EMSISOFT is your only choice but you have to rely on WINDOWS FIREWALL or install another firewall. In that case you only have three good choices ; COMODO , ZoneAlarm or just go with Windows firewall control .If you already know GDATA and TRUSTPORT are very heavy but they both offer just as good protection. DrWeb is not my cup of tea .

PS; iwould go with BULLGUARD instead

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.