ttomovcik´s config

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ForgottenSeer 55474

Nice configuration,I can see that you are using the same combo(Bitdefender+Malwarebytes)like I am using;)

Reactions: Rengar

Captain Awesome

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 7, 2016
Just add HitmanPro as a on-demand Scanner.Which 3rd Party Firewall are you using ? Overall you are protected.

Winizsol

Level 2
Verified
Jan 19, 2017
Hey, @ttomovcik!
Please consider setting UAC to always notify, but if you are an experienced user, then keep it that way.
Good config, thanks for sharing it! :)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Are you using Windows Firewall with Bitdefender Free or another some other Firewall?
Please edit your config accordingly or post it here and a staff member will edit it.
You might consider adding an additional on demand scanner.
Aside from the firewall issue it looks good.
Thanks for sharing it with us :)

Reactions: JM Safe

ttomovcik

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 30, 2016
You can add Avira browser safety ;)
Are you using Windows Firewall with Bitdefender Free or another some other Firewall?
Please edit your config accordingly or post it here and a staff member will edit it.
You might consider adding an additional on demand scanner.
Aside from the firewall issue it looks good.
Thanks for sharing it with us :)
Thanks, i edited it :)

Reactions: Exterminator

DracusNarcrym

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 16, 2015
From real-time protection, to backups, you are well covered - excellent software choices.

Just make sure you keep those backups up-to-date, and make sure you have a system image at the ready, just in case.

All in all, you're good to go. Thanks for sharing your config with us! :p

Reactions: ttomovcik

brod56

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
CCleaner is an obvious choice, otherwise I think you are very well protected. You didn't mention your firewall, but I think BD Free+Windows Firewall+good browser add-ons is more than enough for an average user.
Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.