Expired TuneUp Utilities 2011 Giveaway Discussion

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
This is the discussion thread for our TuneUp Utilities 2011 Giveaway .If you have any feedback for this product, any opinions regarding it or any question please post it here.

walang_sangit

Level 1
May 11, 2011
before I use TuneUp Utilities 2011 trial, when I uninstall not all erased, can my friends here to help me, previously I use CCleaner and Revo uninstaller pro trial but the same result
please help me

unled2oq.png
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

K__M

Jun 14, 2011
I was using TuneUp a few days ago.

I stopped because i noticed my internet going 10x slower and not even loading tinypic.

The internet optimization fails for me. I was disappointed tho.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
walang_sangit,

If you are comfortable with using the Registry Editor, please see link provided:
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/12106-Delete-entry-in-Recycle-Bins-Right-Click-Menu

As always, make sure you backup the Registry before making any changes. (File > Export).

You can also try CCleaner > Registry.

Edit: CCleaner looks like the better option.

walang_sangit

Level 1
May 11, 2011
Earth said:
walang_sangit,

If you are comfortable with using the Registry Editor, please see link provided:
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/12106-Delete-entry-in-Recycle-Bins-Right-Click-Menu

As always, make sure you backup the Registry before making any changes. (File > Export).

You can also try CCleaner > Registry.

Edit: CCleaner looks like the better option.

Hi Earth
I have visited the site that you gave, but I'm confused, what should I do with this registry

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
walang_sangit said:
Hi Earth
I have visited the site that you gave, but I'm confused, what should I do with this registry

You might want to forget about the link I provided, I mistakenly thought it was posted in 2011.

See the screenshot below:
[attachment=618]

Then attach the file in the next post, or paste it into the post.

Unless anyone else has an easier method. :)

Attachments

• cc_reg_export.png
    cc_reg_export.png
    78.3 KB · Views: 568

walang_sangit

Level 1
May 11, 2011
Earth said:
walang_sangit said:
Hi Earth

You might want to forget about the link I provided, I mistakenly thought it was posted in 2011.

See the screenshot below:

Then attach the file in the next post, or paste it into the post.

Unless anyone else has an easier method. :)

I had to install CCleaner and have removed all visible unnecessary, I do not know if you have to export the text, when I scan again I did not find anything
I really hope this forum will create a giveaway revo uninstaller pro, because one of my friends advised me to use this software and the results are satisfactory
unledejc.png
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Did this solve the issue?

If not, having never used TuneUp Utilities. I don't have any other ideas, unless you reinstall while Revo Uninstaller Pro monitors the installation.

walang_sangit

Level 1
May 11, 2011
Earth said:
Did this solve the issue?

If not, having never used TuneUp Utilities. I don't have any other ideas, unless you reinstall while Revo Uninstaller Pro monitors the installation.

This did not solve my problem, I'm too lazy to reinstall my computer, because the windows updates and other applications requiring a long time, while the internet bandwidth that I have limited, I am very grateful to you for trying to help me

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
No problem, but I only meant to suggest to reinstall TuneUp (not Windows). :)

Mi7892

Jun 17, 2011
Tune up pc 2011 is doing good

I wonder when they are going to do a tune up pc 2012 final one.

SamChan

Level 2
Jun 20, 2011
Unbelievable! :)
I received the license key of TuneUp 2011.
Thanks for your congratulations ^_^
Thanks MalwareTips so much! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.