Battle TuneUp Utilities or IObit Advanced SystemCare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
Seriously guys, Registry Defragging should not be done on your PC because it doesn't bring huge improvements in performance and at the same time, Could possible crash your PC.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
BoXX28 said:
Seriously guys, Registry Defragging should not be done on your PC because it doesn't bring huge improvements in performance and at the same time, Could possible crash your PC.

No. I see huge improvements after defragmenting the registry. But you have to be very careful.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
This comes backup as an essential process at all before doing any operation that could be a side effect on it.

D

Deleted member 178

WinAndLinuxTutorials said:
No. I see huge improvements after defragmenting the registry. But you have to be very careful.

me too, but only when you never did it before. Once done, the next defragmentations give few benefits.

jota13

Level 2
Verified
Dec 18, 2011
Once I much like to TuneUp Utilities but now I prefer Advanced System Care (especially Pro). In Advanced System Care I most like Deep Care and Active Boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.