Expired Tunnel Bear vpn 5gb

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
@Allan Mathias I believe you could have put in the URL to this as well: TunnelBear: Secure VPN Service

The above URL should take you directly to their website for this promotion!

A friend of mine got in on this promotion and confirmed by sending me a screenshot:

upload_2017-11-26_14-36-13.png

Indeed you do get 5,500 MB each month. How long....Not sure, but if I had to guess for a long time!

Thanks for the find Allan!

Sincerely,

Brian

Last edited:

Allan Mathias

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jul 18, 2017
Hello brian
sorry about that brian . wanted to share with my MT friends .i dont know how long the promo is for
thanks
Allan

Reactions: Sunshine-boy

Kalimirro

Level 2
Verified
Nov 29, 2013
Thank you, They have a good Privacy Policy :

TunnelBear explicitly does NOT collect, store or log the following data:

IP addresses visiting our website
IP addresses upon service connection
DNS Queries while connected
Any information about the applications, services or websites our users use while connected to our Service

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
Sadly, didn't work for me ...
I got only 500MB/month:(

EDIT:
1) OK. I tried with a new email (Gmail) and I got the offer. Thank you!
2) Yes, its truth that TunnelBear is slow, but will help with privacy/security when in public places and to bypass some sites with location restrictions.
3) The animations are entertaining :)

Last edited:

Allan Mathias

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jul 18, 2017
Hello Karthic 1998
did you try another email .try creating one . hope its help
thanks

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.