Nobody look at my comment history from the last five years.
I gave my Pixel 10a to my wife, stumbled into an insane deal on a bright Orange iPhone 17 Pro (256GB), and suddenly my anti-Apple principles evaporated into thin air.
Dusted off an iCloud login from the Mesozoic Era, decided the 18 Pro wasn’t worth paying hundreds extra just for slightly shinier pixels on a camera lens, and embraced my new life as a hypocrite.
If you need me, I’ll be sitting in a corner relearning how iOS organizes folders.
I gave my Pixel 10a to my wife, stumbled into an insane deal on a bright Orange iPhone 17 Pro (256GB), and suddenly my anti-Apple principles evaporated into thin air.
Dusted off an iCloud login from the Mesozoic Era, decided the 18 Pro wasn’t worth paying hundreds extra just for slightly shinier pixels on a camera lens, and embraced my new life as a hypocrite.
If you need me, I’ll be sitting in a corner relearning how iOS organizes folders.