Tweak-7, -8, and -10

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hjlbx

Thread author
Here is yet another slick system optimization and customization tool from Total Idea:

Tweak-10 (there are also versions for W7 and W8/8.1)

I should note this is paid product, but there is some functionality that can be used in demo.

Tweak-10 for Windows 10 - Totalidea Software

NOTE: There is a very minor cosmetic bug in Optimize Memory.

From the vendor website:

Tweak-10 is the latest product of our famous 'Tweak' product line, which started with Tweak-XP back in 2001. Just like Tweak-XP it established a new standard in system tweaking, as it concentrates on an easy to use user interface, packed with hundreds of system tweaks, and system optimization features, without demanding any special 'geek' knowledge from its' users. Tweak-10's state of the art user interface, with all main tweak and optimization categories listed in one left main navigation panel, makes it easy for the user to find the right way in the jungle of performance and customization tweaks.

Beside system tweaking and optimization Tweak-10 includes registry cleanung and defragementation features, a system cleanup tool and much more. The registry cleaner is extremely fast and removes unneeded entries from the Windows system registry database. The system cleaner wipes your disk and finds and deletes unneeded and redundant files, program libraries, system update backups and much more.

Tweak-10 is the one and only tool you need to get all out of your Windows 10.

tweak10_large.png

Last edited by a moderator:

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
As this is a paid software, what are it's benefits over free programs like Ultimate Windows Tweaker or Winaero Tweaker?

Reactions: Deleted member 2913
H

hjlbx

Thread author
As this is a paid software, what are it's benefits over free programs like Ultimate Windows Tweaker or Winaero Tweaker?

I don't think anything significant. If you look at it, you will immediately see it centralizes a lot of things already built-in to Windows. It has some networking tweaks, memory optimization, etc - too many to list.

It's just slick...

Ana_Filiz

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Aug 23, 2016
It messed up my Internet connection when i uninstalled Tweak7, but all in all is a good tweaker if you pay attention . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.