Twister AV 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
What's Twister Antivirus

The different, amazing, intelligent anti-virus software. Lasted five years carefully crafted new generation anti-virus software. It integrates almost all of top class security technology such as Proactive Defense, Virtual Machine, Heuristic, iGene, Blackbox, Rollback and Cloud Security etc. It has unparalleled defense capability to against Viruses, Trojans, Spyware and other all kinds of threats. Precise rollback brings amazing clean ability. Multimedia animation interface and speech control gives you a different experience.

u17XP.jpg

Homepage

i love the Rainbow six style music ^^

some features are very fluffy :p

I

illumination

Thread author
Interesting. I like that it has the ability to control resource usage during scans via a slider for the CPU. It seems it has its share of false positives though. Thanks for the share, have not heard of it before now.

McLovin

Level 78
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
It's worth to give it ago and see how it performs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.