Not open for further replies.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
I don't use Twitter or even have an account, but feel as though Turkey's Prime Minister Erdogan is encroaching on my freedoms as a citizen of the planet!:mad:

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
different countries , different leaders, different politics... Twitter is not the only site targeted and Turkey is not the only country to do that practice...

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
I heard of economic conditions worsening in turkey. So government will be suspecting social unrest. So they will block any social media.

Ukraine type situation. The kurds are in turkey and iraq. They will fight for independence . Situation is worse in iraq. similar may happen in turkey. expect new country popping up.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
different countries , different leaders, different politics... Twitter is not the only site targeted and Turkey is not the only country to do that practice...
Well, even we 'citizens of the planet' have a lot to learn.:)
I heard of economic conditions worsening in turkey. So government will be suspecting social unrest. So they will block any social media.

Ukraine type situation. The kurds are in turkey and iraq. They will fight for independence . Situation is worse in iraq. similar may happen in turkey. expect new country popping up.
I hope it does not come to suffering & deaths which can be averted.:( Does anyone here think blocking social media might prevent adding even more violence?

Reactions: Venustus
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Does anyone here think blocking social media might prevent adding even more violence?

well yes and no;

YES:

social medias has a huge impact in people's opinion; if some "voicy" group leaders with strong influence one day declare on twitter that is time to revolution; indeed it may raise the violence level. Peaceful revolution do not exist.

- take one rebel in a room with you, tell and show him that the way it took was wrong , he may considering his opinion.
- take the same rebel but with 10 other rebels in a room with you, tell and show them that the way they took was wrong, they will all ignore what you said and maybe hurt you.

an individual stop to reason when it belong to a group or mass.

NO:

depend only of the people righteousness

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
well yes and no;

YES:

social medias has a huge impact in people's opinion; if some "voicy" group leaders with strong influence one day declare on twitter that is time to revolution; indeed it may raise the violence level. Peaceful revolution do not exist.

- take one rebel in a room with you, tell and show him that the way it took was wrong , he may considering his opinion.
- take the same rebel but with 10 other rebels in a room with you, tell and show them that the way they took was wrong, they will all ignore what you said and maybe hurt you.

an individual stop to reason when it belong to a group or mass.

NO:

depend only of the people righteousness
I agree.
Anger & fear shared by a people with a vested outcry raised armies with common goals to defend or attack throughout history, but in our current times where strong minded strong bodied young men no longer work in the fields to grow food, let alone hold positions or jobs with which to support themselves and others, there seems little to no choices available but to join the mob in overthrowing the perceived powers that oppress. This is neither political nor religious, but I am convinced that it fills a vacuum which takes the place of both.

Reactions: Venustus
Y

yigido

Thread author
btw most of Turk people can access the twitter via DNS changing and VPN solutions..:rolleyes:
Also President A.Gül against the Twitter ban : here
There will be no new country, they can go the north ıraq and they can do whatever they want. Border of Turkiye still same, these people like jackal, andd their request is not peace and not independence. They feed the terrorism on that area. Some biggest, super-power countries support them. Because they do not want peace on that place.:mad:

and yes economy is bad now, hot-money is going away from the country, investors fear about investing their money in Turkey.
the reason for this is current goverment..:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.