Two problems in Opinions Page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malware Maniac

Level 1
Thread author
May 14, 2012
In the first attachment the text over laps like what WinAndLinuxTutorials put in the opinions page. It seems happen for every theme but End Soft Design theme.

In the second attachment it seems it provides me the option to edit other's post or at least I looks like it to me.
Edit: when I click the button for another person's post I get my post to edit.

the first attachment was removed due to Inactivity and Problem Fixed.

Attachments

• Opinions2.PNG
    Opinions2.PNG
    9.5 KB · Views: 507

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
It's still in Beta I think, so just give Jack sometime to fix it.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Malware Maniac said:
In the first attachment the text over laps like what WinAndLinuxTutorials put in the opinions page. It seems happen for every theme but End Soft Design theme.
Everything should be OK now... check it out and tell me if the problem is still there! :p

Malware Maniac

Level 1
Thread author
May 14, 2012
Jack said:
Malware Maniac said:
Everything should be OK now... check it out and tell me if the problem is still there! :p

That problem is fixed. Tested on all themes.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Malware Maniac said:
Jack said:
Malware Maniac said:

That problem is fixed. Tested on all themes.
You can also checkout the colors of the border and text (size and font)..if you guys want I can change any color or font.. :)
Also as far as the thing that you can vote your own opinion.. I'm still working on this.. :p

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Thanks Jack for fixing that. Works well, now. :)

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
I noticed this in my Chrome browser with Windows 7 64 bit the other day. I was getting hangs too. The Windows firewall was not messing with anything adversely, but the annoying feature in which W7 asks you if it is ok to run every single piece of software you click on seems to have been causing all of the above, so I disabled it.

Windows were overlapping and hanging too, in my case, not just the text. PC is malware free.

Ah, I see that Jack has come to the rescue yet again. I will leave my comments for future reference.

Malware Maniac

Level 1
Thread author
May 14, 2012
ZOU1 said:
I noticed this in my Chrome browser with Windows 7 64 bit the other day. I was getting hangs too. The Windows firewall was not messing with anything adversely, but the annoying feature in which W7 asks you if it is ok to run every single piece of software you click on seems to have been causing all of the above, so I disabled it.

Problem should have been fixed. I too use Chrome and Windows 7 64-bit and everything seems fine on the Opinions page. Not experiencing overlap and am using the Nova theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.