UAC Mode can be bypassed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

(BlackBox) Hacker

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2014
Yep make another excuse and blame the expert, first learn socket programming and come back when you have some skills no more excuses. Oh please Wireshark really that is so stupid to use for socket connections!

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/cports.html

cports.gif

Nirsoft rocks!

You are the one claiming the UAC and default security on a system can not protect users, but so far all you have shown us is the ability to infect and penetrate your own system with Admin rights. Show us that a normal system can be attacked with this method by remoting one in a video. Do not forget to use tools like Fiddler Web Debugger, or Wireshark, so we can view the connections being made from the targeted system to yours.

Last edited:
Reactions: Koroke San

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2013
You are the one claiming the UAC and default security on a system can not protect users, but so far all you have shown us is the ability to infect and penetrate your own system with Admin rights. Show us that a normal system can be attacked with this method by remoting one in a video. Do not forget to use tools like Fiddler Web Debugger, or Wireshark, so we can view the connections being made from the targeted system to yours.

Ohh boy what a great comment could not said it any better.

I

illumination

Yep make another excuse and blame the expert, first learn socket programming and come back when you have some skills no more excuses. Oh please Wireshark really that is so stupid to use for socket connections!

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/cports.html

cports.gif

Nirsoft rocks!

You might have to get creative with Wireshark with additional software installed to capture data on the loopback interface, although the same company you just posted has Socket Sniffer which would work.

Now that we are done side stepping the whole point of this conversation, you think maybe you could quit messing around and either ____ or get off the pot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Deleted member 178

(BlackBox) Hacker

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2014
Not if you use loads of VPN Servers?

i thought i could learn something in this thread but finally no... just the same old tools that everybody knows...

/disappointed

anyway , whatever port scanner you may use to try penetrating a netwok/system, you will fail versus any honeypot soft and then you are reverse-scanned.

(BlackBox) Hacker

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2014
Last edited by a moderator:
I

illumination

Here's some more UAC stuff I've found on the internet!

Set the environment variable __compat_layer for your process to RunAsInvoker. If this environment variable is set, CreateProcess will succeed.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7004310/bypassing-elevation-when-launching-a-new-process

From the same read, i fail to see what you were trying to do other then prove yourself wrong.

I'm afraid there's no way to workaround it.

If UAC is enabled and program manifests that it requires elevation, then the system tries to run this process as elevated. CreateProcess would not start such a process if you're not elevated.

Reactions: Rahadian Putra

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2013
From the same read, i fail to see what you were trying to do other then prove yourself wrong.

Just leave it man.
This dude does not know what he is talking about, just playing around with some scripts and bla bla..
I am not even taken him serious anymore till he shows me a video.
But ill guess that will be 2090 before he ever get to it lol.

I

illumination

Just leave it man.
This dude does not know what he is talking about, just playing around with some scripts and bla bla..
I am not even taken him serious anymore till he shows me a video.
But ill guess that will be 2090 before he ever get to it lol.

i know, i should resist that irresistible urge to respond.

I have a feeling you may be right lol..

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2013
This tool even exists Command-Line UAC Elevation Utility!

Lol thats old.
You can even do it within a .bat or .cmd file:

Code:
:: UAC Controller
:-------------------------------------
REM  --> Check for permissions
>nul 2>&1 "%SYSTEMROOT%\system32\cacls.exe" "%SYSTEMROOT%\system32\config\system"

REM --> If error flag set, we do not have admin.
if '%errorlevel%' NEQ '0' (
    goto UACPrompt
) else ( goto gotAdmin )

:UACPrompt
    echo Set UAC = CreateObject^("Shell.Application"^) > "%temp%\getadmin.vbs"
    set params = %*:"=""
    echo UAC.ShellExecute "cmd.exe", "/c %~s0 %params%", "", "runas", 1 >> "%temp%\getadmin.vbs"

"%temp%\getadmin.vbs"
    del "%temp%\getadmin.vbs"
    exit /B

:gotAdmin
    pushd "%CD%"
    CD /D "%~dp0"

Thats so old... but handy ^^

Reactions: Rahadian Putra
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.