Serious Discussion UltimaDark - The Fastest Dark Mode Extension for Firefox

Web Extensions
3 Replies 2,083 Views
Thread details

rashmi

Level 28
Verified
I'm trying Firefox and wanted a dark mode extension. Tried several options, including Dark Reader, and encountered problems with each. I've been using UltimaDark, and while it has some flaws, I enjoy it, and it doesn't affect website speed. If you need dark mode in Firefox, I suggest trying UltimaDark. Have you used it? Share your experience.

 
Last edited:
Although I liked UltimaDark, I removed it. DeepSeek reports that UltimaDark shows no signs of malicious or suspicious activity. I'll track its progress and whether the developer applies for the "recommended" badge. I'm using Dark Reader right now.

I couldn't find a suitable CSS dark mode solution for websites after several hours of testing with DeepSeek.
 
Works well! Some screens!

1895b04f1990b.png

2895b086ba6c9.png

3895b0b47a80d.png
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top