Unable to boot. System blanks out after windows logo

kar.online

Thread author
Verified
Feb 17, 2013
Hi

Pardon me for the long gap, as I was out for some other reasons. Tried Kaspersky but the screens hangs as such once after selecting the Graphic mode. Waited for hours but nothing happened so restarted as tried again in Graphic/Text mode of kaspersky but the same result.

Regards
Karthik G

kuttus

Level 2
Verified
Oct 5, 2012
Is there any USB connected to the computer ? Is there any CD/DVD inside the Drive? Disconnect all of those devices connected to the computer. Try a reboot after that...

Do you have a CD for your Windows Vista ™ Home Premium?

kar.online

Thread author
Verified
Feb 17, 2013
Hi

I am connected to any USB, but I was executing Kaspersky from my DVD drive. No I dont have the Vista CD with me. HAving said that, through command prompt mode I am able to backup all the data that I need. Being a TOSHIBHA machine, I have an option of restoring it back to its factory setting.

Regards
Karthik G

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.