Unable to boot. System blanks out after windows logo

Hi

Pardon me for the long gap, as I was out for some other reasons. Tried Kaspersky but the screens hangs as such once after selecting the Graphic mode. Waited for hours but nothing happened so restarted as tried again in Graphic/Text mode of kaspersky but the same result.

Regards
Karthik G
 
Is there any USB connected to the computer ? Is there any CD/DVD inside the Drive? Disconnect all of those devices connected to the computer. Try a reboot after that...

Do you have a CD for your Windows Vista ™ Home Premium?
 
Hi

I am connected to any USB, but I was executing Kaspersky from my DVD drive. No I dont have the Vista CD with me. HAving said that, through command prompt mode I am able to backup all the data that I need. Being a TOSHIBHA machine, I have an option of restoring it back to its factory setting.

Regards
Karthik G
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top