Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
solved
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
uninstalled with revo uninstaller pro and installed using this forum links
Hey guys just want to tell you that this afternoon i tried to update flash player from official adobe page but installation was stuck at some point. At first i thought it was comodo's fault so i disable it and when this didn't work i uninstalled it.But when i downloaded flash player from Adobe and try to install it again the same problem (in task manager i was reading <install flash player helper>don't know what this is:cool:).
I installed comodo again and decided to install flash player from this forum links. Finally problem solved and now all is good.If you want to update flash player use links from this forum just to be sure and hope that you won't face the same problem as me;).

tonibalas

Level 40
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
As i said i uninstalled comodo but again couldn't install flash player so the problem wasn't comodo antivirus(i don't have CFW installed)
but Adobe's page and i used links from MT to update flash player and thankfully problem solved:)

Reactions: Logethica
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.