Not open for further replies.

Myna

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
2014_07_03_17_26_00.jpg

What's new in version 7.20. Build 440
UnHackMe 7.2 improves malware detection rate!

Fixed: hfnapi.dll, NETHTSRV.EXE, FASTANDSAFE.DLL, NETUPDSRV.EXE, PLUS-HD Adware, PERFORMANCER.DLL Adware SProtector.D, PCMAX, AdWare.Win32.MessengerPlus, Trojan.Malware.Obscu.Gen.002, MalSign.Generic.834, HEUR/Malware.QVM03.Gen.

Product Homepage: http://greatis.com/unhackme/
Download: http://greatis.com/unhackme/download.htm

Reactions: Moose

Myna

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
Wonder if UnhackMe can block cryptolocker?
Not so sure.
UnHackMe allows you to detect and remove any types of malicious software: Rootkits, Trojans, Backdoors, Viruses, Worm, Spyware, Adware, Google Search Redirects, Unwanted Programs, etc.

UnHackMe was initially created as anti-rootkit software, but currently it eliminates all types of malicious software: rootkits, Trojans, worms, viruses and so on.

A rootkit is a collection of programs that a hacker uses to mask intrusion and obtain administrator-level access to a computer or computer network. The intruder installs a rootkit on a computer using a user action, exploiting a known vulnerability or cracking a password. The rootkit installs a backdoor giving the hacker a full control of the computer. It hides their files, registry keys, and process names, and network connections from your eyes.

Reactions: Moose

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
What's new in version 7.60.460
Improved detection and removal of adware drivers.
Fixed WSE_Vosteran, Steam Password-Stealer, APPL/OptimizPro.RE, SubTab.C, Adware.Mutabaha, MalSign.Resoft, Trojan.Crossrider.10, Digihelp, CinemaPlus, cityadspix.
http://greatis.com/unhackme/

maximus

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Dec 18, 2014
What do You think about this program?
It is worth to use it?
Please, opinions.

larcher

Level 1
Verified
Jan 26, 2015
I have used it, It it good at removing PUP, and it is the best I have seen at finding and removing all traces of browser hi-hackers. It also is great at removing rootkits. It has some malware removal abilities but that part is a little weaker then some other programs. Also you have to somewhat know what your doing as there can be some false positives at times. I personally mostly see it as a great specialized tool to remove browser hi-hackers since that seems to be its biggest advantage that I have seen over other removal tools such as HitmanPro and Malwarebytes. This is just my opinion and experience with it. Should be used alongside other second opinion scanners for sure though. Overall I think it is a great program. I hope this info is helpful.

Reactions: sonylxn
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.