Need Help Uninstalled malware gets installed again and again

Discussion in 'Malware Removal Assistance For Mobile' started by sujan, Jan 23, 2017.

1. sujan

sujan New Member

Jan 23, 2017
    nepal
    Device model:
    Colors Xfactor Shine 2
    Operating System and Version:
    Android 4.2.1
    Super User:
    Yes
    Infection date and initial symptoms:
    Unwanted apps get automatically downloaded and installed.
    Current issues and symptoms:
    Unwanted apps get automatically downloaded and installed.
    Steps taken in order to remove the infection:
    I used Kaspersky Internet Securitya that shows the malware and I uninstall it. But after a while the malware again reappears and the same process repeats.
    I got malware something "com.android.gesture.builder" as malware and I uninstall it. But after a while the malware again reappears and the same process repeats. Unwanted apps are installed directly and that's really annoying.
    What should I do?

2. Spawn

Spawn Administrator
    Staff Member Content Creator

Jan 8, 2011
    Un-mark anything Unknown, Untrustworthy or Suspicious.
    Check for hidden Android device administrators - gHacks Tech News
    Share your findings.

Device Administrator allows apps that extra privilege which are useful for Security and Anti-Theft apps. It can allow them to monitor login attempts, reset lockscreen code and remotely wipe device if required.

caba likes this.
  3. Jay22

Jay22 New Member

Feb 1, 2017
    Nigeria
    I also got this problem, this appears to be a new type of virus. Sujan have you found any solution yet?

4. Mert Can ALICI

Mert Can ALICI From Zemana
    Developer

Dec 29, 2015
    Ankara
    Hello @Jay22, @sujan

Could you please send an e-mail to zms@zemana.com to investigate and solve your problems via remote connection?

Best Regards.

5. Xsjx

Xsjx Level 13

Feb 21, 2017
    Netherlands
    Windows 10
    Avira
    This is long ago but i found it...
    Download this app CM Security - GRATIS Antivirus - Android-apps op Google Play
    After set Heuristics or behavior to HIGH..
    Then scan ;)
    After it delete the proces/ or app
    Then delete Clean master.

IMPORTANT uninstall Clean master FIRST before using AVIRA

After it or if it doenst get deleted Use Avira Antivirus Security - Android-apps op Google Play

After its all done just use Avira :)

caba likes this.
  6. YoMero

YoMero New Member

Apr 22, 2017
    Mexico
    Android
    Avira
    Hi

Please I need your help I keep getting redirect to some ads.
    It doesn't matter the browser I use, Samsung default, adblock plus, foxtor, Firefox, opera
    I even get redirected inside flipboard and tuiter.
    Pleawe help zemana neither avira didn't find anything, no antivirus from the store find ever anything, I manually search on my apps and everything seems normal, I already restore my phone to factory settings once and then I didn't again clearing the cache first and I even flash rom the device nothing works, please help I'm really desperate.
    When I'm redirected at home is to something onclkds.com but out side with my carrier is to some app sites.
    Please help

7. Mert Can ALICI

Mert Can ALICI From Zemana
    Developer

Dec 29, 2015
    Ankara
    Hello @YoMero,

Please send an simple e-mail to zms@zemana.com to investigate your issue and solve your problem.

Best Regards.

8. Insomniac

Insomniac New Member

May 10, 2017
    Jamaica
    Android
    IObit
    My sister was having the same problem. I tried a ton load of things none of which worked. However, as I was browsing through the install applications I saw an app that was installed on the SD card that could not delete so I opted to remove the SD card and just like that it was gone so you could try that and see if it works for you.

PS. Still waiting to see if it comes back tell you the results in about 3 days.

9. pokemon

pokemon New Member

Jul 21, 2017
    pakistan
    Android
    Avast
    com.google.provision keeps on installing on my android device and its causing other apps to install too i,ve tried uninstaling it .factory reset but nothing works please help