Troubleshoot Uninstalled malware gets installed again and again

sujan

Thread author
Jan 23, 2017
I got malware something "com.android.gesture.builder" as malware and I uninstall it. But after a while the malware again reappears and the same process repeats. Unwanted apps are installed directly and that's really annoying.
What should I do?

Jay22

Feb 1, 2017
I got malware something "com.android.gesture.builder" as malware and I uninstall it. But after a while the malware again reappears and the same process repeats. Unwanted apps are installed directly and that's really annoying.
What should I do?
I also got this problem, this appears to be a new type of virus. Sujan have you found any solution yet?

Xsjx

Level 13
Verified
Feb 21, 2017
What should I do?
This is long ago but i found it...
Download this app CM Security - GRATIS Antivirus - Android-apps op Google Play
After set Heuristics or behavior to HIGH..
Then scan ;)
After it delete the proces/ or app
Then delete Clean master.

IMPORTANT uninstall Clean master FIRST before using AVIRA

After it or if it doenst get deleted Use Avira Antivirus Security - Android-apps op Google Play

After its all done just use Avira :)

Reactions: caba

YoMero

Apr 22, 2017
Hi

Please I need your help I keep getting redirect to some ads.
It doesn't matter the browser I use, Samsung default, adblock plus, foxtor, Firefox, opera
I even get redirected inside flipboard and tuiter.
Pleawe help zemana neither avira didn't find anything, no antivirus from the store find ever anything, I manually search on my apps and everything seems normal, I already restore my phone to factory settings once and then I didn't again clearing the cache first and I even flash rom the device nothing works, please help I'm really desperate.
When I'm redirected at home is to something onclkds.com but out side with my carrier is to some app sites.
Please help

Mert Can ALICI

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Dec 29, 2015
Hi

Please I need your help I keep getting redirect to some ads.
It doesn't matter the browser I use, Samsung default, adblock plus, foxtor, Firefox, opera
I even get redirected inside flipboard and tuiter.
Pleawe help zemana neither avira didn't find anything, no antivirus from the store find ever anything, I manually search on my apps and everything seems normal, I already restore my phone to factory settings once and then I didn't again clearing the cache first and I even flash rom the device nothing works, please help I'm really desperate.
When I'm redirected at home is to something onclkds.com but out side with my carrier is to some app sites.
Please help

Hello @YoMero,

Please send an simple e-mail to zms@zemana.com to investigate your issue and solve your problem.

Best Regards.

Insomniac

May 10, 2017
What should I do?
My sister was having the same problem. I tried a ton load of things none of which worked. However, as I was browsing through the install applications I saw an app that was installed on the SD card that could not delete so I opted to remove the SD card and just like that it was gone so you could try that and see if it works for you.

PS. Still waiting to see if it comes back tell you the results in about 3 days.

pokemon

Jul 21, 2017
com.google.provision keeps on installing on my android device and its causing other apps to install too i,ve tried uninstaling it .factory reset but nothing works please help

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.