BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
What is Unreal PT
Unreal PT is a short psychological horror game, completely recreating the atmosphere and gameplay of the PT originally published on the PlayStation 4.

Performance: The game has been optimized; however, there are graphics options to help further increase performance if you have a less powerful GPU.
Minimum Tested Specs:

CPU: i3-7100U 7th Generation with Intel HD 620
GPU: Integrated
RAM: 8GB DDR4
HQ SSR Turned off and resolution at 35% gets ~30fps with these specs
Supported controls: Mouse + Keyboard, PlayStation and Xbox controllers, VR motion controllers.
Additional Notes: The gameplay is nearly identical to the original. The biggest difference is the very end of the game has been changed slightly to make beating it more consistent. The controls are explained as the game progresses, but if you get stuck at any point I've included two text files in the main directory, one with the controls, the other with a guide on how to beat the game.
VR I've been looking through forums, and it looks like VR is completely busted and has multiple issues. You are welcome to try it, but I don't recommend it.
NOTE: The game will automatically start in VR mode if you have a VR headset connected

Install instructions
Unzip the download to your preferred location. Once that is done, go into it and launch PT_2.exe

Download
Unreal PT by RadiusGordello

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.