Troubleshoot Urgent Trouble Shooting ASAP.

xtremehosting

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 12, 2014
guys i was way to my home after classes and suddenly some thing happened on my phone. below are the screen shots and video link to identify the problem.

Video Link : http://hideurl.cf/?DV8JQ4

Screenshot_2014-09-18-20-23-03.png

Screenshot_2014-09-18-20-22-59.png

dragonmew

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
to me it looks like a hardware error with the graphics chip inside your phone i may be wrong but this should be under the hardware section as it doesnt look software based try the following

1. try resetting your phone to factory default settings make sure to back up important data if you can, if it doesnt fix the problem then its not a software issue its a hardware one

2. try calling the manufacturer to see if you still have warranty to get a free repair

3. try updating your phones graphic drivers if thats at all possible

Upvote 0

xtremehosting

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 12, 2014
to me it looks like a hardware error with the graphics chip inside your phone i may be wrong but this should be under the hardware section as it doesnt look software based try the following

1. try resetting your phone to factory default settings make sure to back up important data if you can, if it doesnt fix the problem then its not a software issue its a hardware one

2. try calling the manufacturer to see if you still have warranty to get a free repair

3. try updating your phones graphic drivers if thats at all possible

step 1 and 3 didn't worked.step 2 worked perfectly.

Upvote 0

dragonmew

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
yeah im glad one of my solutions worked for you, like i said those gridlines is basically something that cant be fixed via this forum as its a hardware fault within the phone, so hopefully oyu should get a free replacement or your current phone fixed for free

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.