Urusen's Config

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2013
My humble settings

The suggestions given by other people in this topic are sound, specially CCleaner and PrivaZer for privacy and paragon for backup.
In regards to a second scanner like MBAM while a great addition your config shows simplicity and with BD as your total package you got everything pretty much covered. As i said many times before a bit of brains, sound computer habits, sound browsing habits = happy computer.

Cheers

Reactions: Urusen

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Consider CCleaner or Privazer
Some type of back up solution
I would also recommend adding some on demand scanners
Looks good!! Thanks for sharing your config :)

Billcomputerman123

Level 5
Verified
Feb 12, 2015
consider adding malwarebytes antimalware free for on demand scaners and ccleaner for privacy software
and adding these extensions to firefox ghostrey web of trust

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Backup and Recovery is a must, having already an external HDD or performing backup using built in from Windows/third party program which better than nothing.

Any reason for not updating 8.1?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.