Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
UVK - Ultra Virus Killer NEW Version
UVK - Ultra Virus Killer
upload_2018-2-21_22-1-53.jpeg

Note: Most UVK features are free, but some require a user license. For more information, please click the button above.

UVK's Execute Prevent feature can protect your PC from ransomware attacks.
The application can be downloaded from the locations listed below.
All downloads provided in this list are guaranteed to be free of adware/spyware.

Current version: 10.8.1.0 | File size: 17.04 MB | Last release date: February 14 2018 19:48:28. | Change log.

Learn more about UVK...

UVK was initially created in the beginning of 2010 as a simple but powerful manual virus removal and system repair tool.

It introduced many new repair methods such as Register system DLLs, now used by other applications of the same kind.

It has been growing up ever since, adding many useful features. For a complete list, see the Change log.

The last most important recently added sections are the System booster and the Smart uninstaller.

The System repair section is one of the most important UVK features.

It contains fixes and tools to perform the most common system repair and maintenance tasks. It can also automate the most well known malware removal tools, and allows you to create your own automated third party apps, and professional reports. Unattended mode is supported.

The System booster is a trustful and complete registry and file system cleaner.

Not only does it recursively loop through the registry trying to find invalid references, like common registry cleaners do, but it analyzes each key and value separately, defining whether it's pointing to a file or another registry key/value and looping through a large array of possibilities to ensure the corresponding item does not exist before adding it to the list.

In 64 bit Windows versions, it analyzes both native and Wow64 registry keys. This deep analysis makes this section a trustful registry cleaner, which ensures only real errors are reported. It also gives the user much more info about the errors it finds than other registry cleaners do.

The Smart uninstaller is a fully featured software uninstaller for Windows.

It allows to uninstall several programs at once, supports unattended mode (uninstall without user interaction), forced uninstall (for stubborn programs) and much more. Full info here.

The Quick User Manager section provides you with all user account management options in a user friendly interface.

Another important recently added section is the System immunization. This feature effectively prevents changes to the most vulnerable registry keys and files, and can optionally prevent running files in specific directories. It doesn't replace an anti-virus software, but it's a fine lightweight complement.

The Tools and tweaks section provides you with many tools and tweeks for Windows repair. This includes easyly running the most useful Windows built-in tools, a file, folder and registry management feature, and lots of Windows tweaks.

The System info section provides system information that can be specially useful if you're planning to reinstall Windows or trying to diagnose a hardware related problem. The information can be exported to an html file.

MORE details - look on the website, very nice website...
Download links - look on the website.
Home page: Carifred - Windows software
Look too on 'Other Products' button, with many interesting tools...I have already UltraAdwareKiller.

...and thanks to developer, Fred!

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

never heard of the before and it been around since 2010? wow I don't see the kitchen sink listed.

dinosaur07

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
This tool seems to be forgotten here. Why? To me it seems to be a very useful toolbox. I am even thinking on buying an OEM license. Any thoughts on this software? Did you try it? I just downloaded the portable version and start playing with it. :)

Please share your experience on it.

Reactions: Tutman and roger_m

Tutman

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 17, 2020
This tool seems to be forgotten here. Why? To me it seems to be a very useful toolbox. I am even thinking on buying an OEM license. Any thoughts on this software? Did you try it? I just downloaded the portable version and start playing with it. :)

Please share your experience on it.
I still use it quite often! Very handy without having to seperately install all the other useful tools it bundles and temporarily installs to scan for you.

Reactions: dinosaur07

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.