LG
Keyboard and Mouse
G304

Vasudev

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
WP_20161106_22_20_39_Pro.jpg WP_20161106_22_21_40_Pro.jpg WP_20161106_22_21_18_Pro.jpg
This is my new laptop for college work. Missed minor detail, OS is Win 10 Home instead of Pro.

Last edited:

Vasudev

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
That's a beast of a laptop!
Do you also use it for gaming? :p

I remember some student (When I was younger :'( ) that were playing games on their laptop, when teachers were talking, lol
What are your college works ? Testing some games :D
Yes its a gaming PC. I haven't tried playing games. Installed one or two for testing stability and temp of gpu.
We have to work in a Lab doing our projects. So, gaming during these hours are little tough.

Vasudev

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
Initially my idea was building a PC which costs relatively same with somewhat identical specs. But, one thing dissuaded me from buying it, Portability. I needed it badly so my ideal choice was DELL which had battery life, better warranty and ADP.
Have the Alienware computers gotten better overtime?
To me, this is my first time buying an high end PC, if you browse through my laptop specs of g500 its a difference of night and day. Nonetheless, I still use my trusted Lenovo G500 for daily usage. AW is restricted to development and gaming purpose.
If you look at NBR forums, Mr.Fox, Papusan and other enthusiasts don't like current AWs and often term them as "TurdBook" Or "BGA #####".

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.