Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
20.04.2012 Vba32 AntiRootkit 3.12.5.7 beta build 588

Registry hives parsing mechanism has been added. Direct registry access is performed in

Autorun and Drivers & Services ( from Registry ) windows, and in report as well

Added Low-Level Registry Access Tool window. Operations on hidden, locked and forged

registry keys / values

Restoration of modified MBR partition table

Vba32 Defender: added information about command line and parend pid ( for processes ).

Ability to block the creation of new registry keys and setting of registry values

Reboot on Exit option

Support of Windows 8 Consumer Preview. Support of Windows 8 Developer Preview has
been dropped

Force reset option

Overall work robustness of antirootkit was improved

Stability of direct mass storage access library was improved

Stability of Vba32 Defender was improved

Fixed bugs in self-protection module

Fixed bugs in GUI

Help in Russian was improved

Link

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Hmm .. you had forgotten too:

Stability on PC freeze augmented ..

.. so you're sure about PC freeze.

Yes, I I noted a long time ago: never more! .. in red ..

Have you read our topics about good and safe anti-rootkits .. eg. PowerTool, XueTr, GMER .. try too USEC Radix, NoVirusThanks Anti-Rootkit, new SpyDllRemover .. like me. No problems.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.