Vesley Teh's Config

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
What edition of Windows?

Infected less than 1 month ago, was that with Bitdefender and 2 x Malwarebytes products installed? Or were you using a different solution?

Reactions: NSG001

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
What edition and version of Windows are you running ?
Why do you consider your Computer Knowledge to be Advanced ?
Why is your UAC disabled ? I strongly suggest you to enable it.
What was your last known malware infection ?
What version of Internet Explorer are you running ?
I strongly suggest you to uninstall a few more plugins to your browsers to enhance your browsing protection : HTTPSEverywhere, Ghostery, WOT (Web of Trust), etc.

KingMoKong

Level 1
Sep 1, 2014
I think that 3 Real-Time AV is to much for a system. Use Sandboxie and keep your system up-to-date.

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
I think that 3 Real-Time AV is to much for a system. Use Sandboxie and keep your system up-to-date.

He only have one Antivirus ? Malwarebytes (both the normal one and MBAE) isn't an Antivirus ... Nor is iObit products.
OH by the way, I strongly suggest you to uninstall that shitware that Advanced System Care is OP. Trust me, your system will run way better without it.

Reactions: NSG001

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.