Vipre Advance Security 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

syfer

Level 1
Thread author
Aug 7, 2011
Hi I want to know how good is Vipre Advance Security 2017???? I show one place online were I can get lifetime key so this why i asking how good is Vipre Advance Security.

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
Hi I want to know how good is Vipre Advance Security 2017???? I show one place online were I can get lifetime key so this why i asking how good is Vipre Advance Security.
What about having a look at the Malware Vault?
You will see it's strenghts and weaknesses.
In November test, it did not shine unfortunately.
upload_2017-12-9_19-34-45.png
Take those tests with a grain of salt however, one single sample can ruin a complete test.

boredog

Level 9
Verified
Jul 5, 2016
I tested it about 3 months ago against malware from testmyav and it did really well. I have not grabbed any from the MT vault as of yet. It detected all with out having to execute any.

syfer

Level 1
Thread author
Aug 7, 2011
I see thank you for all the info. I will stick to current setup then no need to buy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.