Ending Soon VIPRE Advanced Security for Home v12.0.1.203 Free 1 Year License (14 months)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://www.techno360.in/vipre-advanced-security-for-home-free-license/#spbcta_ph103
How to get a license
VIPRE Advanced Security for Home Free License:
First, download the security software installer from this link or http://go.vipre.com/linkid

Alternate link: https://www.dropbox.com/scl

Launch the installer, enter the below product key or license code and click the “Agree & Continue” button to start the installation process.

4227W-263WQ-7MQQQ-2SKSW-EPSYR
Note: This license code is for beta version users and can be utilized for the final version as well. The code grants a subscription exceeding 1 year or until August 30, 2024.

The installation will take longer than usual—roughly 12 minutes—because it involves a download of current threats and a first scan of our PC. There will be a green progress bar displayed, but unlike some programs, it will move at random and no estimated completion time will be given.

Finish the installation procedure and relish a complimentary subscription to this security suite, spanning over 1 year or more.

Terms of the offer
You get a free license of VIPRE Advanced Security 12 until 30.08.2024, for personal use only.
Free updates are available during the license period.
Free technical support is available.
The program can be reinstalled and reactivated.

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
VIPRE Advanced Security for Home v12.0.1.203 is an effective and trustworthy option for home computer antivirus protection. This is the most recent release of VIPRE’s flagship product, and it came out on May 30, 2023.
This top-rated security suite will keep your PC safe from viruses, Trojans, hackers, and more.

VIPRE Advanced Security for Home v12.0.1.203 Features:​

• Cloud-enabled security: VIPRE performs real-time file scans and identifies malicious activity using cloud-based technology. This ensures that you have the most recent security measures in place without negatively affecting your system’s performance.
  • Ransomware protection: VIPRE protects against ransomware by denying malicious software access to your computer’s data. In the event of an infection, it can also decrypt encrypted files.
  • Email security: VIPRE protects your inbound and outbound emails by checking them for harmful content, including links and attachments. It also prevents spam and phishing emails that try to fool you into giving out personal information or downloading malware.
  • Firewall and web filter: With its built-in firewall and web filter, VIPRE can prevent malicious connections from entering your network. It can also block advertisements and websites that may be harmful to your privacy and safety online.
  • Privacy Shield: With the help of Privacy Shield, VIPRE can prevent hackers and spyware from stealing your personal information. It can also prevent unauthorized webcam and microphone exploitation.

What’s new in VIPRE Advanced Security for Home v12.0.1.203?​

The latest version of VIPRE Advanced Security for Home, 12.0.1.203, has significant improvements that further strengthen its defenses against malware, exploits, and other online dangers.

Some highlights are:

AntiMalware Scan Interface (AMSI) integration
: VIPRE can now intercept, scan, and block command-line script interpreters like Windows Command Prompt (cmd), PowerShell, etc. This can stop harmful scripts from running and jeopardizing your system’s safety.

Exploit Detection: This feature uncovers attempts by exploits like heap spraying, DLL injection, executable stacking, process hollowing, etc. These are the methods that hackers used to break into your computer system using software flaws.

Patch Management: This function helps you maintain up-to-date and secure applications by detecting and installing patches for apps like Box Sync, Glory Utilities, HeidiSQL, Hubstaff, Iobit Unlocker, Rainmeter, TreeSize Free, Wise Data Recovery, Apple Mobile Device Support, AutoFirma, Bonjour, Cisco Jabber, Google Drive Stream, and more.

If you have Windows 11 and 10, you can use VIPRE Advanced Security for Home v12.0.1.203. You’ll need 1 GB of RAM and 1 GB of free space on your hard drive. VIPRE offers a free trial download, and a complete license for up to five devices costs $43.65 annually.

Razza

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Aug 12, 2014
Testing it on my 2nd laptop seem quite light if anything it seem tad lighter than BD free which it replaced, one change I've noticed since the last video of it Product Review - Vipre Advanced Security BETA they replaced the blocked page seem be based on their website template, too much pointless content for a block page.

1686523522565.png

Trident

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
Testing it on my 2nd laptop seem quite light if anything it seem tad lighter than BD free which it replaced, one change I've noticed since the last video of it Product Review - Vipre Advanced Security BETA they replaced the blocked page seem be based on their website template, too much pointless content for a block page.
I seemed to like it initially but this has evolved to become almost a Bitdefender white label... Why should I use that and not BD? No point and uninstalled. Thanks for the license though.

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Some features did not come enabled, intrusion detection system, process protection needed to be turned on by me???

Reactions: Trident
F

ForgottenSeer 97327

I seemed to like it initially but this has evolved to become almost a Bitdefender white label... Why should I use that and not BD? No point and uninstalled. Thanks for the license though.
That is a disapponitment. I remember the launch of Vipre. A big name technical manager of the antivirus industry became CTO ot CEO and everyobe had high expectations of this new player in the AV-industry. I thought they first tried to develop their own engine. Thanks for reporting. (y)

Pitty @Shadowra is busy at the moment with other stuff. would be nice to redo a BD-engine comparison of different AV's using BD engine.

On the other hand for people liking BD, 14 months free offer is still a good giveaway. (thanks @BigWrench )

Shadowra

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
That is a disapponitment. I remember the launch of Vipre. A big name technical manager of the antivirus industry became CTO ot CEO and everyobe had high expectations of this new player in the AV-industry. I thought they first tried to develop their own engine. Thanks for reporting. (y)

Pitty @Shadowra is busy at the moment with other stuff. would be nice to redo a BD-engine comparison of different AV's using BD engine.

On the other hand for people liking BD, 14 months free offer is still a good giveaway. (thanks @BigWrench )
I'm thinking about making another one, but it won't be for a while.

Ks84

Level 1
Verified
Sep 24, 2015
can this be used parallelly with bd or not needed , im using hemidal thor with bd but not seeing much of a difference , should i let go of it? there are infact some sites that have been blocked by hemidal and not bd

likeastar20

Level 8
Verified
Mar 24, 2016
can this be used parallelly with bd or not needed , im using hemidal thor with bd but not seeing much of a difference , should i let go of it? there are infact some sites that have been blocked by hemidal and not bd
There is no point in using both (Vipre + Bitdefender), they are 90% the same product. Choose one. I will also try to drop Heimdal Thor as it is not really needed. For better web protection you should use Ublock origin and you can also try Malwarebytes Browser Guard.

Trident

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023

I mean it’s a fantastic product, with minor quirks such as when you open the main UI, it takes a minute to display the security status.
Protection on my quick test was rock solid.

They are not doing anything wrong, Bitdefender is selling SDKs, Vipre is buying.
It’s just me personally, I had enough of Bitdefender and Avira, and all their partial/full copies. I need some fresh technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.